A/C Hoses for 164S

My 164S has leaks in two of its A/C hoses (so that's where the Freon went).
When charged up, it seems to run fine, but they system has been evacuated
until the leaks can be plugged.

The combined price of these two hoses seems to be around $450, and the hose
ends are proprietary Alfa so local shops around here (not much need for A/C
in Albany, New York) can't seem to fabricate replacement hoses.  Can anyone
recommend someone who can fabricate new hoses for the Alfa 164 at a
reasonable price?  I'd really like to get the A/C working (even if summer is
almost over).

Rex in Albany.