Spider resto (Rotisserie)

In #738 comments: "Glynn built one (rotisserie) for his Super. I think
he mounted to the front bumper mounts and through the grill to the motor
mounts in the front, and to the rear bumper mounts and through the tail
light openings to the shock towers in the rear."

*********

I think the key word here is 'Super'. Friend was here yesterday so we
could take photos of his Alfetta Sport Sedan. I told him about the
rotisserie idea. He fully agreed with me saying, "Perhaps for a coupe or
sedan, but never for a Spider." True, one could brace the interior but
it would be virtually impossible to work in with all of the bracing
which would be necessary.

Yeah, I know, tonight I'll get an email either saying or even showing me
someone's Spider on a rotisserie.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

For some reason I keep visualizing a fire underneath as the car slowly
turns.