'78 Alfetta Sport Sedan for sale

I'm in the process of preparing a page to put a friends very nice
Alfetta Sport Sedan on eBay.

Its a very low mileage car, very tight, has been repainted what I'll say
is close to the original AR516 Ruby Metallic - although it is somewhat
brighter than the sample chip I've borrowed from a paint store. There
are a few chips in the paint, body is very straight.

Runs great, very clean, new brakes, battery, and Complete driveshaft,
special aluminum bumpers, freshly painted Turbinas with Pirelli P6
Cinturato P195/60/14's, clear title, passed CA smog which is good for
another 90 days.

Mike is loathe to sell it to a non Alfisti, however biz is biz. The
solution we've worked out is to offer it before putting it on eBay for
$2,200. It will start at $1,750 on eBay with a 'quick buy' of $2,450.

Perhaps we're being overly optimistic, but should someone like Alfetta's
and want / need four doors, it would make a great daily driver.

The film is still in the camera so will be several days before I have a
page ready to upload onto my website. It will stay there for only a few
days, then move on to eBay.

The car is in Lakewood, CA. Should you want to inspect and or drive the
car, email me and I will give you the owner's cell phone number.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA