164LS Alternatives

<Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:14:12 -0700
<From: "Mike Nakamura" <mike_nakamura@domain.elided>
<Subject: 164LS Alternatives
<
<Thanks to everyone. The digest is a virtual Consumer Reports with a better
<balance of utility vs. fun.

Mike, Most alternatives listed have been for other foreign makes. This past year we bought my wife a new Chrysler 300M. So far, it is the best car she has ever owned. I won't compare or contrast it with any Alfa, but compared to any other car I have had it certainly is the best. It is comfortable, has plenty of room, handles good and has enough power to get out of its own way. My wife is in sales and she constantly has people in and out of her 300M all day long. According to her everyone comments on how nice a car it is. Some have even asked what kind of Cadillac or Lincoln it was. Anyway, something to consider. They are inexpensive new or used and reliable and cheap to maintain. Good luck.

Brad Purvis