'93 Spider Caster Bushings, Poly?

Hi All,

Have decided to replace the caster bushings on my
Spider. Since I purchased the car several months ago,
I have had a clunk in the front when braking heavily.
Looking at my nicely polished sway bar and abused
crank pulley, I knew the motor mounts were bad, so I
replaced those first. Still have the clunk, so I am
moving on to the caster bushings.

Question is do I use Alfabill's Powerflex bushings or
go with the stock bushings? I exchanged a few emails
with alfabill, but am wondering what experiences good
or bad spider owners have had with poly vs rubber. Is
the tracking any more accurate or just harder? How
about longevity?

Thx,

Ken Casper
Pleasant Hill, CA