RE: Berlina No Start

I should have made the fact that my current Berlina is carbed (I did mention it in my post) a bit more clear. My previous Berlina was SPICA.

The problem was not that I ran out of fuel and dredged up scum from the bottom of the tank. It was that the fuel pump had failed. Thomas Moll and I spent the afternoon replacing all filters, fuel lines and the fuel pump. This was after testing the pump to make sure that it was kaput. It was.

After replacing everything it started right up. Thanks to everyone who replied and offered help. I do appreciate it and as always it's a testament to how cool the Alfa community is.

Damian

1750 Berlina <-- carbed
magista@domain.elided
Techrealm Technology Consulting