re: GTV6 timing belt

At 4:18 PM +0000 8/18/03, alfa-digest wrote:
I have a few questions, or if you will a poll. I got a few people saying I
really didn't need to remove the radiator and the hood. As the radiator
really is only attached by one bolt, and easily pulled, and the hood/bonnet
really is in the way, and once again easily removed, I was wondering was I
nuts to pull these off, or is it more sensible? Just wondering.
I always remove the hood. I decided to remove the radiator this most recent time. It's not really necessary but made replacing the tensioner a lot easier.

-Joe