74 spider carb conversion

Hello,  Its been a long time since I've been on the digest.  Its
been a while since I've had and alfa.

I mounted a european intake manifold and webers on a previously
Spica injected 74 spider.  How do I solve the problem of lining up
the throttle linkage that was a pull from the top on the spica to a
push from the bottom on the new intake?  Does this require a later
model pedal assembly, or some creative welding on the throttle pedal
assembly?

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions

Bret Grimes

74' Spider