From: "Karl Chen" <karlcchen@domain.elided>
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: more 164S clutch discussion
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:41:14 -0700

I really appreciate all these 164S clutch installation discussions.
Looks like there are two opinions of how 164S throw out bearing(TO)
should click into pressure plate. One rotate the engine and one doesn't.
But no tools are mentioned about how to click it into place.

I have another question. What grease should be use on TO in stead of AGIP
Grease 33FD specified which I am sure not many people have.

FYI, at chapter 1-38 of service manual, it also specified Loctite 270 Green for fly
wheel bolts.

BTW, don't know how my messages all appeared twice in the digest.

Regards,
Karl Chen