Re: Sticking clutch pedal

My brother has a similar problem with his '87 Milano that I've been meaning to ask the digest about. I would have assumed that it was a hydraulic issue, but it doesn't seem to happen when the car is parked. I haven't actually driven it, so I don't have much to offer in terms of details, but has anyone experience this and figured it out?

-Joe

--On Monday, August 18, 2003 1:31 AM +0000 alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 07:39:52 -0400
From: "C Poore" <caspo@domain.elided>
Subject: Sticking Clutch Pedal

I have an 87 Milano, the clutch pedal seems to be sticking down near floor
occasionally. The clutch actuation seems to be OK as there is no slipping
when the pedal is near the floor. What do you guys think? Sticking clutch
master cyl, or just the linkage? Or could air in the system do this?

Thanks
Chris Poore