Re: steel lines for clutch master cylinder, 69 boat tail

>My son and I are working on a 69 1750 spider (boattail). It's his
>summer project.

A reliabale vendor is here:

http://www.highwoodalfa.com

but I think any shop could press the pipes as they are using
standard dimensions. I assume you have the ATE brake MC and they
were used on most European cars, try the Volvo or SAAB dealers.
There is a register on the Internet with more information here:
http://www.duettoregister.com

Veni, vidi, veloce
Saluti   Wille R in Scandinavia

Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce 1967