virus

A couple of someones must have a bug bear sending virus on their computer.
This week I have received two messages with bug-bear infected attachments.
Road Runner, my ISP, stripped them off of the message.  the first was from
someone I did not recognize and the subject referred to bimmer stuff.  There
was a line in the text message about Alfa info.  the address was not valid.

the second came from George Prieto @ alumcalberkley.org , suspicious since
last I knew George was in the Atlanta, Georgia area if I remember right.
Anyway another false e-mail address.

I don't recall corresponding with George, but may have.

be aware and take precautions

Wayne Abbott