Lost Alfa (cont)

I've managed to trace my former 1984 Spider to the East Bay. The last couple of SMOG checks were performed at Robert's Autoworks in Oakland, so I can only suspect the car is nearby. I've attempted to contact Robert's via email, but as yet I have received no reply. If anyone knows someone in the East Bay who drives a cream yellow '84 Spider (VIN# ZARBA5418E1019652) with gold Enkei wheels please ask them to contact me via email. My interest is to find out what condition the car is in and if they might be interested in selling it for a reasonable price. I haven't taken any extraordinary steps to locate a name or address because I do not want to appear to be harassing, stalking or whatever. I just want to get enough information out there in hope the current owner will contact me. Thanks all.

Brad Purvis