RE: Maserati 4Porte <NAC> & Maser V-6's & Citroen SM very little Alfa content

For those pondering an SM, which is a great-looking car inside and
outside, I remember a small ad I saw in the International Herald Tribune
in the 1970s:

"Citroen SM 197x and 197x for sale best offer. Bought second for while
first was being repaired. Must sell both before they self-destruct. Call
...."

They were from the current year and the previous year. Even new, SMs
made Jaguars look rather reliable.

Nicky