Leaking 1966 Duetto

Hello Everyone,

On my 1966 Duetto when I wash the car or when it rains I have an
accumulation of water that spills from my windshield wipers grate through to
my passenger circular air vent then onto the front passenger floor!

What can I do to fix this problem or this what is suppose to happen.

It is like Niagara falls when I accelerate and I can fill a large pint of
water with the amount of fluid passing through!

At least I found where that bloody leak was coming from

Regards
Ron