Re: Expensive Milano Verde?

> You could easily spend $15,000 on a $4000
> Verde between new paint, interior cosmetics
> and mechanical repairs including a top end
> engine rebuild, suspension parts and the like.

And not being privvy to the car, its actual history,
and the owner and hois personal history with thecar,
you easily spend that same amount too with the $14000
car.

The simple fact is that it's the car that's the
unknown quantity, and unless there's some sort of
warranty attached to the price, I would respectfully
suggest that it's way over the top, and even meeting
the asking price half way is still way, way, way too
much.

g.
Gary Stark
gstark@domain.elided