Re: Expensive Milano Verde?

If it can give you 50,000 miles or more of reliable pleasure, then it's
cheap. You could easily spend $15,000 on a $4000 Verde between new paint, interior
cosmetics and mechanical repairs including a top end engine rebuild,
suspension parts and the like. I'd offer $9K and meet in him in the middle. Market
value for an' 88 Verde in #2 condition at auction according to Sports Car Market
magazine is $4000. When cars are mint with true low miles the price guides are
thrown away and collectivitis takes over. If you're deal falls through let me
know as I love to negotiate and am very fond of mint Alfas.

Marc Mosko
Hollywood, FL
'65 Giulia Spider Veloce (Super Mint)
'74 GTV Twin Spark (Mint and quick)