Highway Sighting: 1930's Alfa Zagato!

Many of you write in to the Digest to express your happniess to see another Alfa. Here in the San Francisco area, Alfa sightings are almost daily...we're a bit spoiled here! Today was different...

Today I saw a gleaming white 1930's Alfa Zagato on Highway 280 near Palo Alto. WOW! He was headed southbound, possibly towards the Concorso, or other Monterey-area events this weekend. (I did not find such a car registered as an exhibitor at Concorso.com)

Made my day, especially because it wasn't a Trailer Queen!

Karl
Sunnyvale, CA (will be at the Alfa Corral at the Monterey Historics on Saturday. White '95 164LS)