Alfetta Alignment

The GTV-6 alignment discussion has created a question regarding
alignment on my Alfetta Sprint Veloce.

I am replacing my worn out 195-60/14 tires with 195-65/14 Dunlop
SP Sport A2 tires to address the low ground clearance problem and
reduce speedometer error (not that the error is a big deal).

I am also going to replace the radius rod bushings (something I do
not look forward to after reading Paul Irvine's article) with poly
bushings ordered from IAP.

The car will need alignment to address a toe problem. Can I use
the stock alignment specifications (that are on the Alfa Car Disc)
even though I am not using the stock tire size? The alignment shop
I plan to use said to bring them the numbers.

Except for running up to the redline once or twice a week, I don't
drive in a sporting manner too often anymore even though I live 3
miles from California Highway 1.

Thanks,

Leslie Wong
1979 Alfetta Sprint Veloce