Maserati Quattroporte:

In 1990 I purchased an 82 Qporte with 11,000 miles on the clock.I owned it for 2 years.Around town it was a pig to drive.On the highway it was much more fun.No matter where or how I drove it I got 8mpg.Keep in mind the Qporte is not a sports car...I think it weighs nearly 5000 lbs.The one tip I can pass on is that starting in 83 Maserati installed heavier front springs.The pre-83 cars(like mine) had an awful tendency to bottom out on any kind of pothole.The Qporte is a huge,incredibly luxurious boat.Mine was very reliable but I have no desire to own another one.