A suggested upgrade in my choice of cars...

Last night,  I met with a excavator/contractor,  to discuss establishing
a circular driveway on my lot where we are finishing our house.  He is a
pleasant, older gentleman whom I like and I believe he will do a very
good job for us.  However,  he said something that took me aback.

We were trying to figure the turning radius of the new driveway,  and
he suggested I go to a larger radius,  as afterall,  I might want to
upgrade to a Cadillac or Mercerdes.....

So I immediately led him into the garage and showed him my 91 164L,
which is still in quite presentable appearance,  and told him I had no
intention of downgrading to either of the above mentioned cars.....

While he had never heard of Alfa or seen a 164,  he did agree it was a
quite nice car...

Fiat/Alfa Romeo has a long way to go to establishing the Alfa brand in
this country.

Choose your own driveway widths accordingly...

Ciao,  Jay