dash cracks.

In the subject of dash cracks, not all cracks are due to heat. I second the opinion that another member stated a few posts earlier. The crack on my 87 spider came on a cold day while the car was in the garage for the winter.
Its interesting to note that the PO had receintly replaced the dash with a new one (not just a cap) before I purchased the car.

TonyG
87 Spider Grad
Pequannock NJ.