HELP! GTV-6 hydraulic tensioner, missing part

Over the last two years I thought I'd asked all the questions and acquired all the parts to go from a Zat tensioner back to an original one, but it looks like I'm missing a little piece onto which the external spring clips. It's identified as "plate (4)" in the diagram in the lower left hand corner of page 01-74 in the combined GTV-6/Milano shop manual.

Does anyone have one they'd like to sell within 100 miles or so of Oxford, Ohio (greater Cincinnati area)?? Failing that, can anyone measure one and give me the dimenions and enlighten me as to where it attaches to the block so I can make one? This car has to be back on the road on Monday at the latest.

Please forgive me if you get this twice, I've sent it to the digest and CC'd it directly to some of you I'm hoping may be of direct assistance.

Please help me,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6