The Boneschi boning

Hi John,

The link to the explanation is at;

I should have posted this in the digest first, but I have not been following
any of the digests for quite some time.
I thought the Yahoo digest was the Alfa one.
Now they even have a BB! Wow!
Anyway, I am glad I got one that stumped the experts.
Granted Ron was a little more obscure in the description than would be
preferred, I am glad he did me the favor.
The part about the horse's other end?!! He should know better.
Anyway, I am full up on this trip. That is another reason I did not eventually
post to the digest.

My friend Roberto has found some of the most interesting things ( even a WW2
tank in a collapsed barn) all over Italy.
A lot of which Stu has absolutely no inkling!
I do not wish to sound like I'm putting him down. I consider Stu a very good
friend. Nor do I intend to seem more knowledgeable than either one of you. I
really don't care to have all that info cluttering up my already fuzzy gray
matter! And with just a phone call I can get any question answered correctly.
To clarify the question why Boneschi sold it to Quattroruote...
Let me back up.  I am having trouble understanding what you are trying to say
in that paragraph.
Never mind, I may be a bit fuzzy on the dates, but the thing is he sold it to
Quattroruote and that's that.
Also Fusi is notoriously inaccurate. I have forgotten and seen more things
than most researchers will ever know. To be fair the number of Italians that
know the full story on a lot of trivia is surprisingly low.

Like a famous "Stanguilini" once on Ebay;

Another posting you might like;
http://www.arosc.org/articles/ItalyTour0403.htm

Best             Fabio