Milano for Sale

Hello,

my ITALIAN 75 (Milano) is for sale. 1987, metallic gray.
The car is in Victoria, BC. Registered in CANADA.
Asking 3,750 U.S $.  It is a great car.

I imported this car privately about one year ago from Italy, by container.
Very unique, maybe the only 4 cyl Milano in NA.
It has a 1600 cc Weber carburated 4 cyl, stands at about 30,00mls, that is
right.
All you need to know a many a photos are here

http://users.imag.net/~annelevy/alfajuly31/index.html

E-Mail me personally PLS.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Andrea