164LS Motronic Bizzare Code

Greetings on a fine Sat AM in San Diego

95LS Auto
116K

Been having intermittent no-starts--temp sensor rewired, new Interstate
battery, etc, -- still an 'unresolved' issue but hasn;t happened in the last
couple of days.
New one last night-- car was driving fine, 'check engine' light flashes on for
about 3 seconds-- I get home, pull the code, and get 1-2-7-5.  Checked it 3
times -- 1275.

Not listed in the manual---Where do I start?

Ideas?

Thanks, bob