Re: GTV6 bumper struts

Hi Obie,

The struts are to he best of my knowledge filled with oil. I have had the
front ones on my GTV6 welded in the compressed position. I drilled a hole
and poured the oil out. The guy who welded them mentioned that there was
also some gas (not gasoline), but I am not sure. I wouldn't think it should
be a problem if you drilled a hole to let the oil out and then used the
sawzall.

Best

Henrik Johansen
74 10502