buying a guilia normale

Brian,
    I don't know what your motivation is for restoring a Giulia Normale but
I would highly recommend it. Once the car is finished it is great to drive.
I do know of a few people that use them as dialy drivers (I don't due to job
constraints), and they love them. I can say that I don't drive mine often
enough. Veloce or not you can build the engine to you specs to suite your
needs or desires. That is the only change from original that I would
consider. Enjoy the car and the experience and I'm sure this group can help
you along the way. I just finished a resto, it took 6 years, 4 in the body
shop to do things the way I wanted them done. Take your time, ask all the
questions you need to. The car is wonderful to drive, light and responsive
and it sounds great as well. Best of luck to you.