Boneschi Quatroroute

For some reason, this message seems to be bouncing. Lucky for you, but I'll
try again....

Howdy Folks,

I dunno if this is sufficient documentation for those pesky historians in
the crowd, but here's the info about the Boneschi I promised. Straight from
the horses mouth or from the other end, you be the judge, since it's not
really my thing. Just thought a few of you might have more interest than
me, so figured I'd share the info.

Of course, if you really want to know the truth, you can always ask Stu
Schaller....

>SNIP!<

The Boneschi is very interesting as I never knew he had this.
The red car is the prototype made by Boneschi and is the first
Quattroruote!
The reason the 1969 factory 1750 replica is on a 101 chassis is
because the project was started in 1964 and it took five years to
complete. But Boneschi sold the project to the Quattroruote boys and
the rest is history.
This car should really be in the Alfa Romeo museum!
He wanted it for his personal car, but now has decided to sell it.
Euro 30,000.

http://home.earthlink.net/~alfamania750105/images/bon1.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~alfamania750105/images/bon2.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~alfamania750105/images/bon3.jpg