Re: Temperature/Thermostat Question

Hey Brian,

Did you get a hotter thermostat?  180 is right where
your spider should run once warmed up.  Given the hot
weather out here, and the likelyhood of getting stuck
in traffic, I would go back to the old style
thermostat.

Did you get the proper type with a disk on the bottom
that closes off the bypass hose when the thermostat is
open?

It might be worth testing both thermostats on the
stove in a pan of hot water, and check at exactly what
temperature then open up.

Did anything else change?  Is your fan still good?  No
air in the system?

Good luck,
Ian