Re: sprint special differences

 a quick comparison of the SS's.
 The giulietta is a 1300 , in the old cars (first 200 or so have a slightly
modified 750 series motor) the later have the 101 series modified block.
Otherwise the giuliettas are all alike, 5 speed, 3 shoe brakes (in front), Forget
about what you read about the aluminum bodied cars, the last I read there were
VERY few made like that. They do have alloy hoods but that is about all.
 the giulia is a 1600, shares the same engine as all other giulia 1600s.(not
a special motor)
disk brakes (when and if the plant had them when the car was being assembled
(same for the motor by the way) i.e., you can find a giulia with giulietta
pieces (as built).
the giulia's interior is a bit nicer, otherwise the cars are about the same.

pro and cons,  wow I'm not stepping there.

 the 1300 will run very hard if you push it, never driven a 1600.

Bruce