Alfetta Gears

Any of you have a 4 cyl. Alfetta transaxle you want to part with. I only need
the input shaft & related gears from the pinion shaft, inc. the reverse &
small shift floater gear for reverse.  I`m out of some of the gears I use to
build the race boxes. Prefer the earlier gear boxes, but any of them will work.
Don`t need the cases which makes shipping easier. RJ