Re: Lost Alfa

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 00:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sonny <maxid@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Lost Alfa

<It sounds like you are aware that you can trace the car to its present city and
<state via carfax if you have the VIN.

<Did you consider the following ways of obtaining the lost VIN: Your insurer,
<your bank, the CA MVD? You can't get other people's VIN from the state due to
<privacy protection taking precedence over freedom of information, but since the
<car was once in your possession, this argument is lessened.
<Sonny
<'91 164 S
<Baltimore

Thanks Sonny. My next step was going to be to contact my insurance company.

Brad