Lost ALFA

I'm looking for the 1984 Spider Veloce I once owned. I lost it to my ex-wife in a divorce in 1994. The car is yellow (cream) with tan interior. While I was gone and my ex had "custody" the top was torn up by cats. I suspect she did not have it replaced prior to selling it. It would have also been missing its spare wheel and tire because for some unknown reason they showed up with the furniture shippment from my ex. The car was located in Sacramento, CA (Elk Grove). A bra might (should) have been included when it was sold. It had an ECOSSE sticker in the rear panel. The personalized license plate (CA) read: ALFISSI. The car was origionally purchased new (by me) at the local ALFA dealer in Sacramento in 1984. It spent several years in South Dakota and Southern California before coming back to Sacramento. All later service was done by Barber Shop Alfa Romeo in SAC. The front end of the car was repainted after suffering through a sandstorm in the Mojave. I am very interested in finding out if this car still lives and (maybe) if the current owner would be interested in parting with it for a reasonable sum if it is in good condition. I'm sorry I currently don't have a record of the VIN, but I'm still looking. Any leads or info would be appreciated. I sold my last ALFA, an '87 Milano, in 1996 and have been missing my ALFA fix ever since.