Monterey Historics Tickets and Alfa Corral Passes Still Available

By a stoke of luck - or rather poor data entry on my
part - the ARA has extra tickets for the Historic
races at Laguna-Seca August 15-17.  We have two
tickets for Friday and four tickets for Saturday.  The
prices are $25 and $45 each, respectively.  Save $10
and get them in advance!  There is still time to get
them in the mail, or they can be picked up on Thursday
or Friday.

I also have just a few extra corral passes for the
Alfa Corral at the Monterey Historics.  Saturday will
be an all Alfa corral, Sunday is an all-marque corral.
 Since we are down to a few corral passes, first
priority goes to those who still need a ticket and
purchase it from me.

If you don't need a ticket, but still need a corral
pass for Saturday or Sunday, come find me at the
Concorso Italiano on Friday.  I'll have my fly yellow
71 spider and will be there bright and early on
Friday.

See you in Monterey!

Ian Lomax
ARA President and remedial mathmetician