Alfa Script for your Enclosed Trailer

       When I was in Florida for the Alfa Convention, I noticed a large
enclosed car trailer with the Alfa Romeo script on the side.   I asked around
and
discovered the trailer belonged to Bob Bartel, a/k/a Black Bart.
       I have ordered a pair for my enclosed race car trailer and another
party has indicated he will be ordering a pair.   Bart can give a quantity
discount if anyone else wants some.   Write alfabart@domain.elided or call Bart, not
me to
order at the phone number or web page below.
       My trailer is white and the script will be in red.   Bart can have
them made in most colors that vinyl comes in, but see the disclaimer below.
       I have no financial interest other than trying to save a buck.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

       The following are Bart's responses to my questions:

       The company has moved but they still have the pattern. The prices are
as follows:

Quantity 2   $55.00/ea
Quantity 4   $52.00/ea
Quantity 6   $50.00/ea
Quantity 12   $47.00/ea

The scripts are 13 3/4 inches tall by 6 feet long. They come with
instructions and applicator. You can do it yourself or hire someone.

The large (17 3/4 inches) round Alfa emblem stickers would be $8.00.

Different colors are not a problem; but I would suggest staying with the
basics, red, white, and black. Anything else and you run into shading
problems,
"that's not the color purple I wanted".

Each destination will have to pay the shipping charges, which I estimate to
be $4.50 Priority Mail. I will not know for sure until I get an exact weight.
Multiple destinations will not effect the quantity pricing. The only thing to
remember is that to get the quantity pricing, they all have to be ordered in
the same batch; not 2 this week and 6 the next week, and so on.

I will be at Concorso Italiano from 8/13 thru 8/18. I would be able to accept
orders up to the 12th and again after the 18th. I would suggest that as many
people as possible place their orders before the 13th, with last call being
8/19 thru 8/21. I would place the order on the 21st and probably be able to
ship
at the end of the month or the first of September.  To order the scripts, I
will need payment information and shipping information prior to the order.
Credit cards will not be billed until the scripts are shipped.

I will be glad to email pictures of the script on my trailer to anyone who
asks. I will try to put them on the web site; but you will not be able to get
them from the index.

Regards,

Bart
Badges & emblems for Italian cars