"factory" oil filter

Unless someone lives in the desert and runs without an air cleaner, or
goes 15k miles between oil and filter changes, why not use a quality
small oil filter?

I use UFI (Universal Filter International S.p.A.) which I purchase from
either Alfa Parts or Centerline - neither of which would, in my opinion,
sell if it would cause damage to an Alfa engine.

I use it on both 4-clinders as well on v6's and turns oil changing day
from just a messy PITA to a Dreaded Major PITA (DMPITA?).

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA