From: "Bob Gauthier" <gauth@domain.elided>
To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Subject: 164LS No Start Update
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jason and Karl for your suggestions==
Update : This AM I went out to a cold car, and, lo and behold, NO START.
Same symptom== cranks just fine,very strong, but never fires.  I unscrewed
the gas cap, there was pressure in the tank and bled it off.  Still no
start. I also tried the method as suggested by Jason -- no luck.

Left the thing in the garage and went to work in my 86 CRX with 219K
miles-- started right up and got me here no fuss.

Batt voltage looks fine on the gauge--

At least its in the gargage this time

thanks for any suggestions/ideas!

Bob