Alfa repair sources in Mississippi

Are there any Alfa service depots in the vicinity of Oxford, Mississippi? I
think I've heard of someone in Memphis who's good with Alfas, but I have no
direct knowledge.

I'm asking on behalf of a gentleman whose stepdaughter is in school at Ole
Miss and wants an Alfa. He supports her choice of cars but wants to make
sure it doesn't become a nightmare if she needs service. She will, of
course, have the extended AAA membership that gives up to 100 miles of
towing.

Bob McKeown
Nashville