Radio Code Solved! Thanks Ferrari of Seattle!

      Now that you have the code, pull the radio from the dash, which is easy
with the DIN mount.  Now write the code on top of the radio with a Sharpie
pen.  Also write it in the owner's manual and anywhere else you can think of.
       I am not convinced that anyone would want to steal a stock Alfa radio,
so why mess with the damned code?

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City