Timing Light Recommendations?

My timing light of many years has finally burned out. While it was a trusty
and reliable one, it was also the type that needed a metal-to-metal contact to
trigger.

I'd like to replace it with an inductive type timing light. Sears has their
three selections ranging from $40-70 USD. The old one was a Craftsman and
that's the name on most of my other shop tools.

This is a home shop, not a professional workplace. However, most of the tools
I have are professional quality tools. I'm the special type of cheapskate - I
like to buy a quality item *once* and keep it for a long time. So, I like
paying for quality but I don't need it to be gold plated.

Any good recommendations?

Oh, umm, this is for the Alfas, of course (Alfa content), since the daily
drivers have electronic boxes, multiple coils, etc. and don't need timing lights.

TIA

Tom
Seattle
6310123 (points & condenser)