Sappy Note of Thanks

All:

I've followed this digest ever since I purchased a pristine, restored GTV in
November 2000, when the Dow was hovering around 12,000, unemployment was at
an all-time low, and the only terrorist I knew of was my 10 year old
daughter.

Lately, my garage queen has taken on a new role -- therapy for a young fart
several years into middle agedom and occasionally taking lessons in Mid-Life
Crisis 101. That is, with the secure knowledge that Digesters are somewhere
out there willing to lend a cyber-hand to a shade-tree wannabee, I am
tackling some of life's true pleasures, like changing your own goddamn oil.

Trouble is, changing your own goddamn oil, coolant, differential oil, etc
without a goddamn neighbor who knows alfa romeos from the ground up can be
tricky. Like, what kind of goddamn oil, coolant etc.

Anyway, to all of you who have taken the time to explain how to deal with
stripped injector studs, stripped radiator plugs, stubbed toes and the rest,
I appreciate your willingness to help the less fortunate when most of you
seem quite capable of doing an engine overhaul during the seventh-inning
stretch. Your past (and future) graciousness is most appreciated.

Nils Huehnergarth

Nils Huehnergarth
Static & Motion
212.274.0333

Producers of Throughlines, a new interactive
multimedia technology for meetings, exhibits, and training.

Check out: www.throughlines.com

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of Nils Huehnergarth.vcf]