Fiat 124 Coupe for sale in Berkeley (NAC)

I realize it's not an Alfa, but it's close:  I looked at a mustard 1969
(single headlight) Fiat 124 Coupe yesterday for sale here in Berkeley, CA.
Not many of them still on the road.  A good solid Calif car with a few
dents, but minimal rust.  Drove reasonably, main problems being some
driveline vibration and typically lifeless Fiat steering.  Engine, trans,
brakes all were fine.  Kind of a poor-man's GTV, I always thought.  1500 cc
twin cam, 5-speed trans, disk brakes.  Currently registered with new plate
and salvage title apparently due to moderate driver's door dent.  Asking
$1950 but the seller was clearly hoping I'd make an offer.  I can pass along
contact info if anyone is interested.  Not my car, and I'm not going to buy
it, but someone should.

Andrew Watry