Re: NEW CENTERLINE WEBSITE

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:15:15 -0600 Nick Sorensen <nicksorensen@domain.elided> wrote:

> Hi all,
>     Our new website is up and running.  Lots of cool stuff.  Tons of tech
> info.  Be sure to see the "What's new" section.  Many used and
> discontinued
> deals.  Also, you will find our new DCOE-Euro manifold bellcranks.  Made
> out
> of billet aluminum, and a bronze bushing, they are very nice.  Makes the
> factory piece seem like a wet noodle.  Check it out today! :)

things got slightly out of order here, but Centerline is indeed a new
advertiser, and so this is not a violation of list policy.

[now alfabill, when you see this, please email me a couple of lines of ad
copy for the regular posting and i'll get it in right away. please use this
email, not the rwelty@krusty...]

richard