Seeking Starter for 64 GTV

Friends,

A friend of mine (the current president of VT chapter of AROC) is seeking a
starter for his 64 GTV.
However there is a twist.
He has a 2 liter motor from an 81 in it mated to the 1600 tranny. His
current starter has a cracked casting.

What we need is .... a 2 hole/8 tooth starter with a good casting.

The guts do not need to work. Working unit is preferred but we can rebuild
the starter with the guts from his current one if the casting is good.

Any leads/help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Rob Favali
Burlington VT