Milano Crankshaft Removal

I finally managed to remove the stupid nut that holds the pulley on the
crank. Thank you for the advice (you know who you are). I used a piece of
hardwood flooring that I found lying around, and I  wedged it between two of
the flywheel bolts, which were bolted directly into the flywheel mounting.
then I used a big old breaker bar, which didn't work, by the way. After like
3 hours of trying, I sped down to Sears and bought an impact gun, which
miraculously removed the thing in a second.

Thanks,
Dennis Baba