Giulia Super race preparation

I recently posted soliciting advice on preparing my Giulia Super for racing.
I did receive a few very in depth replies (Thank you very much), but somehow
I was expecting to hear from a wider group of people.  So let me rephrase my
question.

Can anyone direct me to written resources for race preparing my Super.  I
strongly believe that by drawing upon the wisdom of a broad group, I can
benefit by avoiding some of the mistakes others have made.  Also, when I
come across information which appears to be contradictory, it will lead to
further investigation, and hopefully an even better outcome.

Please do not be afraid to reveal your secrets.  My racing ambitions are at
the crossroads of my age and income.

Jeff Thraen
1967 Giulia Super (race car)
1969 Berlina (suffers from cancer, but donated organs).
1971 Berlina (alive once again)
1974 GT Veloce
1984 GTV6 (available)