GTV-6 tensioners

Joe
The factory belt tensioner does detension the belt as the oil pressure rises.
This was done to extend belt life due to regulations requiring extended
service intervals. That being said the last thing I want first thing on a cold
engine is to have the belt tension to be relaxed to it's maximum due to cold
oil pressure. I would just stick with the one you are using and forgo the oil
leak later down the road when the rebuilt one starts leaking again.
                                  Jim