Milano Crankshaft Removal

I am rebuilding a 3.0L engine, and I am ready to remove the crankshaft, but
I don't exactly where to start. I took the flywheel off in the very
beginning of the disassembly so that I could fit it onto the engine stand,
and I never removed the pulley on the front of the engine. Right now, I have
the entire block stripped except for the pulley on the front, the
crankshaft, and the flywheel mounting on the back. It seems to me that the
removal of the pulley needed to have been done with the flywheel on and
locked in place. Does anybody have any advice on what to do about this?
Thank you,
Dennis Baba
85 gtv6