distributor nut

At 07:50 AM 7/26/03, AlfaNeely@domain.elided wrote:
In a message dated 7/26/2003 7:42:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
alfaguy@domain.elided writes:
> Ummm, errrrrr, no.
>
> 6mm is the size of the stud for the distributor which takes a 10mm wrench on
> the nut. 6 x 1.0 is the size and pitch.

Either way, I have the old stud out and I'll bring it to find a new one.

I still haven't found the 10mm nut that I dropped. That is making me nervous because of the comment that it's likely to break the FI drive belt. I'm trying to find it, but no luck yet. I got 2 of the 3 nuts off the belt cover but the 3rd is just spinning. Damn old hardware. I guess I need a lighter touch.

I did knock around on the belt cover a bit (since it's now loose) and also poked around with a magnetic but no nut has appear yet (besides me, that is).